Focusing on adding and subtracting provides a strong foundation in Maths, which is key to success as children move through school. This My Busy Bots bag provides an excellent opportunity for children to work on these skills in a fun and interesting way. Perfect for keeping them focused and busy learning!
This activity is suitable for little ones from 5 - 8 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- 1 Information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 2 Large laminated activity cards
- 26 Magnetic numbers and Math symbols
- 20 Elephant counters
- 2 Die
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; pincer grip; tripod grasp; hand eye coordination and control; grasp and release; bilateral hand coordination.
Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual figure ground.
- Concentration; problem solving; counting; number recognition; foundational Maths skills; adding & subtracting numbers; number skills.
- Patience and perseverance; working with numbers.
* Bags and content colours may vary