Fine Motor Skills Development For Toddlers
Learn to write | Busy Bag Idea
Learning to write is an essential life skill that children start to develop at a young age. As an important component of your child's educational journey, the Cookie Sparkle Kids Busy Bag will help to develop these writing skills through fine motor play.
Your kids will love all the bright colours and contrasting textures in this busy bag. With the addition of Cookie Sparkles to this year's best busy bag ideas, it is sure to catch your little ones attention! This toddler busy bag will keep your child entertained with squeezing, pinching, picking, sorting, counting and colour matching. All these actions will aid key development that your little one needs as they get bigger.
This kids activity bag is suitable for toddlers from 18 months up to 3 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
CONTENTS | LEARNING TO WRITE:
- 1 Information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 5 Cookie cutters
- 20 Pompoms in different colours and sizes
- 1 Handy pincer
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed | Improve Fine Motor Skills
Fine motor skills
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; pre-writing skills; pencil grip; tripod grasp; open thumb web space; hand strength; hand-eye coordination and control; hand dominance; dexterity; sensory exploration; spatial relationships.
Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual-spatial relations; visual figure-ground.
- Concentration; problem-solving; sorting and organisation; counting; colour recognition and matching.
- Patience and perseverance; creativity; use of tweezers; early writing skills.
* Bags and content colours may vary